My week, or should I say weak attempt at the veggies only diet began with my roommate Jen (of course). I was standing in my kitchen talking to her about why she chose to become a vegitarian in the first place . She said "even little baby shrimps have little baby shrimp souls"....okay, yea that's all fine and dandy but Jen also lost like 35 pounds when she became a vegiatrian, so that was the appeal for me....We head out to the Walmart for cheap groceries, I'm buying tons of crap....Im wanting to buy hotdogs though....lets just say however, that by the time we got home I was on board. Convinced I could do this, I was starving, so I think to myself "Hell yes, Ill make a wrap"....I throw together this wrap, I take a bite....shit. Turkey.
My desent into vegitarianism lasted 4 hours and 1 walmart trip....damn delicious turkey wrap.

No comments:
Post a Comment